National Chimney & Stack is an industry-leading, full service rope access company focused on rapid response and hitting deadlines.
Our SPRAT certified rope access technicians use OSHA compliant techniques to safely inspect, repair, erect, service, weld and paint chimneys and stacks of any size in every region of North America.
Rope access is a cost-effective alternative to cranes for accessing hard-to-reach places. We are the preferred vendor for companies like TVA and Dominion Power because we react quickly, are committed to client deadlines, are located in the central US, and can often save up to $10k per day in equipment rental costs.
If you value speed, safety, and quality, give us a call and we'll be on-site within 24 to 48 hours.
WHAT WE INSPECT
- Chimneys & Stacks of All Designs, Even Stacks Without Ladders
- Structural Supports & Platforms
- FRP Structures
- Lightning Protection Systems
- Breeching Ducts
- Aviation Lighting
- Flue Liners
WAYS WE INSPECT
- Ladder climbing inspections
- Controlled descents using rope access techniques (rappelling)
- Aid climbing inspections using rope access techniques
- Visual / binocular / telephotographic inspections
- Man basket / crane inspections
- Swing stage inspections
- Guy wire inspections